Royal Bank of Canada
Allison Morgan is an RBC professional with 30+ years banking experience, including 10 years working with business owners on North Vancouver Island. Allison and her team help business owners find creative solutions to meet their goals by using a wide variety of both internal RBC partners and Community partners. Allison is also a member of the Community Futures board of directors which allows her the unique opportunity to look at your business not only from a banker’s view but also a community lens.
Allison works with a team of 10 dedicated RBC professionals who work hard to help business owners thrive in our North Vancouver Island communities. Our goal is to help busy business owners find a simpler way to do their banking, which includes access to financing. At RBC we have a wide and diverse group of professionals within our organization. By using a collaborative approach with all of our RBC experts business owners have a specialist whenever they need one.
1-1 Expert Advisor: Managing Your Money
Areas of expertise:
- Managing business and personal banking needs of business owners
- Financial advice for small business through the complete business cycle
- Business and personal financing
- Providing sound advice for making a business “bankable”
Examples of questions Allison can answer:
- How can I maximize my banking while minimizing my costs
- What does a bank look for when applying for business loans
- How can I do all my business banking on line
- What are my financing options