Accountant and Business Advisor
Greg is a Business Advisor based in MNP’s Nanaimo office serving clients across Vancouver Island. He delivers accounting and business advice tailored to the unique needs of owner-managed businesses within the Real Estate & Construction industry. Growing up in the car scene, Greg also shares the passion of automotive enthusiasts and has a keen interest to add the automotive sector to his repertoire.
Drawing on the firm’s extensive expertise and broad range of services, Greg helps his clients solve their business issues in a way that works in their best interests. He takes pride in ensuring his clients’ needs are met, whether he meets them himself or sources the right person for the job.
Active in his community, Greg is the treasurer of the Downtown Nanaimo Business Improvement Association.
How to Connect
Connect in Person
Greg is usually found at the office helping his client’s achieve their business goals. But you can also catch him on the basketball court or the golf course. Wherever he is, Greg is always interested in meeting new people and seeing what he can do to take their business to the next level.
Connect in Business
1-1 Expert Advisor: Accounting | Consulting | Tax
Areas of expertise
- Setting up or improving your accounting and business systems
- Maximizing your cash flow
- Minimizing your personal and corporate taxes
- Protecting your assets
- Managing the growth of your business
Examples of questions Greg can answer:
- How do I interpret my financial statements?
- How can I structure my business to save taxes?
- How can I increase the cash in my bank account?
- How do I increase the value of my business?
- How can I grow my business?