Accountant and Business Advisor
Nic is a young and energetic Business Advisor at MNP LLP. Born and raised in Nanaimo, Nic specializes in helping owner-managed businesses achieve their strategic goals. He works with a wide-range of industries, with his long term goal being to specialize in the Food & Beverage sector. Nic has a professional, yet casual approach to his client relationships and wants clients to feel comfortable calling him about any issue their business is facing even if it doesn’t involve numbers. He has a genuine interest in learning about each client’s business and the opportunities and challenges they face.
Committed to providing the highest level of service, Nic draws on the firm’s broad-based expertise to ensure clients have access to specialized knowledge when they require it. He takes pride in connecting clients with resources in areas such as tax, human resources and business valuation so that they have the information they need to make strong decisions.
How to Connect
Connect in Person
Nic and his wife love to spend time exploring Vancouver Island and trying the amazing restaurants the Island has to offer. Nic would be happy to connect over coffee or lunch.
Connect in Business
1 on 1 Expert Advisor - Accounting | Consulting | Tax
Areas of expertise
- Setting up or improving your accounting and business systems
- Maximizing your cash flow
- Minimizing your personal and corporate taxes
- Protecting your assets
- Managing the growth of your business
Examples of questions Nic can answer:
- How do I interpret my financial statements?
- How can I structure my business to save taxes?
- How can I increase the cash in my bank account?
- How do I increase the value of my business?
- How can I grow my business?